As you all know, the Open Squash community is in an exciting growth stage, with our FiDi center coming online in about five months, and our Brooklyn center a year after that. That’s going from five courts to 23, and from 500 members to over 2000. Growing the sport (and making it affordable to all) is our mission, so it’s rewarding to see this progress.
All credit to our amazing community – our Bryant Park players, team, volunteers, collaborators, partners, donors, and fellow squash lovers. If Open Squash is a bandwagon, then you are the band!
Now we’d like to ask your help with building out our expanded team. We’re hiring a Director of Operations and Finance (job description here) for our multiple centers.
We’d love your help identifying qualified candidates. It’s a great role for the right person:
- Solid operations experience and with a high-energy, hands-on, data-obsessed, entrepreneurial mentality.
- Happy to be a “department of one” and manage a broad range of tasks, such as accounting, FP&A, human resources, and physical plant.
- Capable of acting in a “fractional CFO role” by supervising our outsourced bookkeeping while providing the FP&A overlay.
- Bonus credit for anyone fascinated with BPM and DPA (you know who you are ;-).
- Looking to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth, non-profit startup.
Anyone you know come to mind? Please forward them a link to this page or have them contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.